One of my methods that I successfully use with my clients is Rapid Transformational Therapy (Hypnotherapy). The reason I found RTT was through a lady called Marisa Peer whose work I had long admired due to her excellent work on the existential problems that we humans worry about – namely “I’m not enough”. The word enough can be pre-fixed with pretty much any word you like: good, thin, pretty, clever, confident, etc. This list is probably un-exhaustive!
A couple of years ago, Marisa started a training school, and I ummed and arred about whether or not to step up and take this course but I’m so glad I did.
I’m fascinated with the reasons why we get in our own way. Our subconscious can hold on to things from our childhood that impact us daily and get in the way of us being the utterly fabulous human beings we desire. For example, the way we manage monsters under the bed when we’re 3 can become the way we manage difficult people at work when we’re 33! It’s wholly unsatisfactory to allow the 3 year old version of us to run our adult lives and with RTT we can let those old ways of life go and transform our minds to function as the beautiful, talented and successful people we are.
Having been using RTT for a while now, I feel strongly that it is the key that will enable access to the roots of the 21st century existential problems. You know the ones – our inner critic: who tells us that we can’t, we’re not good enough, or that people will think we’re weird. These problems cause us to seek comfort in behaviours that aren’t good for us, addictions, self sabotage or even locating our emotions into physical illnesses. We avoid taking action towards the things we really want more than anything, and absolutely mistrust ourselves to the point where we get really stuck, and think that ‘this is as good as it gets’.
I know that some of these will sound familiar to you – because you’re human. And also because this was me! I was a complete development junkie, and over the years this has included both training, therapy and coaching for myself of course. But having RTT myself has shifted some really heavy beliefs I had about myself that were holding me back and getting in the way of my own success. I AM ENOUGH – in every way now! Some of you will know that I sometimes talk about ‘side effects’ of coaching, well there are side effects from RTT too, and so not only do I now feel ENOUGH, but the Psoriasis I had has cleared up too (unexpected bonus!). Marisa talks about emotional pain being expressed physically: “if the eyes cannot cry, then another organ weeps”, in my case this was my skin.
Are you intrigued?! Are you wondering whether RTT could be the thing for you? Why not get in touch, and we can can have a Possibility Session to plan how you can change your life.
A bit more info:
- RTT is combined psychotherapy and hypnotherapy model that Marisa has been developing for the last 30 years. It’s tried and tested, in fact Marisa was voted Britain’s best Therapist by Tatler magazine, and has spent much of her career travelling the world and transforming the lives of the rich and famous.
- I wanted to be trained by the best!
- Sessions last for approximately two hours. It is a brief treatment, some people only need one session, others a few more. I am offering sessions in person (London) or via Zoom (which is very easy to use).
- All sessions include a transformational recording to take you into hypnosis in your own home, which you must listen to for a minimum of 21 days for success.
- Follow up will be weekly for the duration of the transformational treatment.